|Item Number: TRPTLP1210SATG||Weight: 2.55 lbs.|
|Save energy and lower your utility bills by up to $40 per year by eliminating phantom power loads?power wasted by devices when they aren't in use. A combination of always-on and power-saving outlets let you keep important devices constantly on while tying peripherals like printers and powered subwoofers to a master device. Unique wattage switch ensures reliable operation whether you're using a high-wattage master device (such as a television, desktop or full-size laptop computer) or a lower wattage master device (such as a netbook). Data line surge protection protects equipment connected to a phone or Ethernet network line, including modems, fax machines, routers and other communications equipment. Integrated child-safety outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets. Space-saving, right-angled plug provides easy plug in.|
- Compliance Standards: cUL,RoHS,UL1363,UL1449 3rd Edition
- Global Product Type: Surge Protectors
- Lines: 2
- Number of Outlets: 12
- Joules Of Surge Protection: 3600 J
- Multimedia Protection: Coax/Ethernet/Tel/Modem
- Color(s): Gray
- Protection Type: Coax,DSL,Ethernet,Fax,Modem,Phone,Power
- Jacks: RJ11,RJ45,Type F Coax
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $250,000 Lifetime
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Depth: 13 1/2"
- Noise Protection: Up to 40 dB EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Width: 8 7/10"
- Height: 1 1/2"
- Diagnostics/Alarm/Status Light: Illuminated LED
- Response Time: 1 ns
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Special Features: 8 Power-Save, 3 Always-On, 1 Master Outlet
- Helps save energy and lower utility bills.
- Features power-saving outlets.
- Unique wattage switch for use with netbooks.
- Data line surge protection.
- Integrated child-safety outlet covers.
- Right angle plug.
- Green: N
- Assembly Required: N
- Value Pack: N
- Warranty: Y